canberrabirds

FW: Pied Imperial Pigeon

Subject: FW: Pied Imperial Pigeon
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:46:47 +1000
I received this email last night from Barbara Jones on the far south coast.
While it was sent to me personally, Barbara has allowed me to post it to
this forum. Of course it does not confirm my sighting, but it certainly adds
a little credibility! I now feel emboldened enough to submit a rarities
report.
Cheers
Alastair