canberrabirds

white-breasted woodswallows

Subject: white-breasted woodswallows
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:47:19 +1100

I have attached a photo I took. Sorry about the poor quality.

Marnix

David McDonald <>

23/12/2004 10:37 AM
Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [canberrabirds] white-breasted woodswallows
  Classification

Wow, seems a significant, and unexpected, range
extension. The BA Atlas shows the closest observations
as being at the 34 degrees south parallel and the 147
degrees east meridian.

David