canberrabirds

Fw: [canberrabirds] Black Mountain Cultural Festival

To: <>
Subject: Fw: [canberrabirds] Black Mountain Cultural Festival
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:31:23 +1100
I am most grateful for the expressions of support and encouragement received in the matter of the poetry competition.   The great news is that the length restrictions are to be applied in a generous and flexible spirit.  Moreover, anyone with an exceptionally long poem will be allowed free use of the picnic area to continue with their reading after everyone else has gone home.  While I would not wish to abuse this privilege, I am now tempted to dust off my early draft of 'Hiawatha and the Great Crested Grebe'