birding-aus

Rockwarblers

To: Jane Hall <>
Subject: Rockwarblers
From: Charles Hunter via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 12:35:51 +1000
Hi Jane,

I just saw one close to the waterfall at the end of Amethyst St in Pearl Beach
(NSW Central Coast). Have regularly seen them along the sandstone creek bed
(Green Point Creek). Access along the track can be slippery if wet like
currently. Black-faced monarch also seen at the same location which is above
the swimming hole.

I have also seen them many times along the cliff walk from Umina to Pearl
Beach.

Warm regards,
Charles Hunter

> On Apr 10, 2022, at 10:16 AM, Jane Hall <> wrote:
>
> Can anyone advise likely spots for Rockwarblers in the next month while
> avoiding Sydney and the Blue Mountains please? <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> <BR>
> </HR>

<HR>