birding-aus

Access to 'Emu'

To: Mark Bennett <>
Subject: Access to 'Emu'
From: Andrew Hobbs <>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:27:57 +0800
Fantastic
Thanks.
I will continue to look into the problem with Birdlife though.
Cheers
Andrew

On 6/04/2022 12:24 pm, Mark Bennett wrote:
A Google search took me 5 seconds. CSIRO Publishing have free digital copies of all Emus they were responsible for publishing from 1901-2016. I can see the article you are looking for Andrew.

Emu 1901-2016 Online

Regards,

Mark