birding-aus

Turquoise parrot conservation info

Subject: Turquoise parrot conservation info
From: Kirri Hardy via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 19:15:07 +1100
Hi all…
Just a quick question..
I have a YouTube channel about my family traveling and birding in Australia etc
(at the moment only in the allowed zones)…I’ve recently seen the Turquoise
parrot at Warrumbungles (15 at one time and young & photographed them 😳)…and
I’d like to highlight any conservation efforts any organisations may be doing
to get their numbers up and highlight those organisations in my video and how
to support that/them to build public awareness and help out these gorgeous
parrots

Can anyone tell me who is spear heading the conservation efforts for this
species specifically? Perhaps I can get in touch with them nd see if they mind
me featuring actual names of people behind this work?

Thanks in advance
Kirri 😊

Sent from my iPhone

<HR>