birding-aus

Fwd: February 2022 birdwatching access renewal (WTP, Victoria)

To: Birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: Fwd: February 2022 birdwatching access renewal (WTP, Victoria)
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 19:35:05 +1100
I received the  Western Treatment Plant access permit renewal email below a few days ago. Not sure if everyone's permit expires the same day. Of note is the fact that they're no longer splitting it into Special and General access areas. All keys are eventually going to open the gates in both areas.

Peter Shute