birding-aus

ADVERTISEMENT: Complete Set Of (HANZAB) Handbook Of Australia, New Zeala

Subject: ADVERTISEMENT: Complete Set Of (HANZAB) Handbook Of Australia, New Zealand and Antarctic Birds
From: Mike Wood <>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 14:18:13 +1000
Hello All

Reluctantly selling my complete set of these highly prized reference books. (Photos of each volume can be provided on request.)

I haven't settled on a price just yet, but any reasonable offer will be considered.

Anyone interested can contact me directly on:

Regards,
Mike
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list