birding-aus

Blackshouldered kites in Mulgoa Valley.

Subject: Blackshouldered kites in Mulgoa Valley.
From: Michael Hunter <>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 09:52:31 +1000
Hi Denise,

                     Are there any solutions to the terrible Gamba grass invasion on the horizon ?

               Best
                       Michael

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Aug 2021, at 7:29 am, wrote:

One of my favourite raptors, but I’ve not seen them here at Darwin River.  I wonder if they are one of the species impacted by the spread of gamba grass.

Denise

Denise Lawungkurr  Goodfellow Ph.D., B.A., Grad. Dip.
PO Box 71
Darwin River, NT, Australia 0841
043 8650 835