birding-aus

Magpie swooping advice

To: Bill Stent <>, "" <>
Subject: Magpie swooping advice
From: Kim Sterelny <>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:48:42 +0000
If you do it before swooping begins it works a treat, Too late, if the swooping has begun, I susoect. Magpies love fat so if she wants to svae her worms but is not vegetarian, fat scraps (bacon rinds are good) will go down well. But she will also make extra friends if there are currawongs around

kim,

Kim Sterelny, School of Philosophy, Research School of the Social Sciences, Australian National University, Acton, 0200, ACT, Australia
or

61-(0)2-6125-2886