birding-aus

Advertisement - full HANZAB for sale

Subject: Advertisement - full HANZAB for sale
From: Julian Teh via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:34:11 +1000
 Hi all,

Hopefully this is an acceptable place to post this! I figured some members may
be interested.

A complete set of HANZAB has unexpectedly come into my possession, which is
surplus to my needs as I already have a lovely set of my own. I’m looking to
move them on. Ideally I would prefer to find someone local (Canberra region),
but am willing to post - though at 23kg, it would be pricey!

They are in great nick. They have had a few owners over their lifetime, and
some have a small name written on the front endpaper (doesn’t affect viewing of
the map). Pages generally look nice and clean, and the dust jackets are in good
condition (vol 2 is slightly faded on the spine, vol 4 has a small tear that
someone’s fixed with tape). All the dust jackets have protective plastic over
them.

Id be happy to see them go for $3400, which is a fair bit less than I paid for
my set a few months ago.

No photos attached due to the 200kb limit, but very happy to send photos
through to interested parties.

If anyone’s keen, let me know!

Cheers,
Julian