birding-aus

Artemis station

To: "Andrew Ross" <>, "Clive Garland" <>
Subject: Artemis station
From: "Jenny Stiles" <>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 16:36:23 +1000
Thank you very much for the information; much appreciated.

From Jenny Stiles

Sent: Friday, May 07, 2021 10:25 AM
To: ; m("optusnet.com.au","jstiles");">Jenny Stiles
Subject: RE: [Birding-Aus] Artemis station

And, as I’m sure you’d appreciate, they always value any financial contribution to their work!

Andrew Ross | Partner | KordaMentha Forensic

T +61 2 8257 3051
M +61 414 368 235
Level 5, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Website | Blog | LinkedIn | Twitter

Notice: The information in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not distribute, copy, disclose or use the information or attached files in this email in any
way. We do not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.