birding-aus

ADVERTISMENT Mitchell Plateau 19 May 2021

To: "Charles Hunter via Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: ADVERTISMENT Mitchell Plateau 19 May 2021
From: "Penny Brockman" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 11:56:11 +1000
I am interested in both your tour and the extra trip to Mitchell Plateau. Could you please send me full details and costs.

--------------------
Penny Brockman

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021, at 10:01 AM, Patricia Maher wrote:

Mitchell Plateau charter for Black Grasswren 19 May 2021 ex Kununurra

 As per previous years, Australian Ornithological Services will run a one-day charter to the Mitchell Plateau at the end of our 2021 Top End tour. It involves fixed-wing to the Mitchell Plateau airstrip and then helicopters to the campground. The plane booked is a Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (13 seats) and the helicopters are six-seat Long Rangers. This day is not part of our commercial Top End tour in that we don¹t charge our Top End participants, or the non-tour participants who elect to join them, a professional guiding fee for the day. The 2021 cost of the Mitchell Plateau charters and permit will be $1,088 per person,  Black grasswren, Kimberley honeyeater and the yellow-eyed form of partridge pigeon are the key birds for the day. It is also a spectacular flight. We can take one more birder (making nine total). Moderate level of fitness required.

Patricia Maher

Australian Ornithological Services P/L
PO Box 385
South Yarra 3141