birding-aus

last minute vacancy on Top End NT birding tour Aug '21 (advertisement)

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: last minute vacancy on Top End NT birding tour Aug '21 (advertisement)
From: Peter Waanders <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:12:39 +0930
Hi all,
Even though it's still a few months away, a last-minute vacancy for 1 or 2 people has arisen on our 7-day "Best of Top End birding tour", commencing in Darwin on 29 August 2021. We will be looking for the sought-after Gouldian finch, the rare Hooded Parrot, the localised Chestnut-quilled Rock Pigeon, the stunning Rainbow Pitta & many, many more good local specialties. Take advantage of half-price flights to get to Darwin.
Please enquire by return email.
Best regards,
Peter

---------
Peter Waanders
Bellbird Birding, Wildlife & Photo Tours / Australian Birding Store
---------
t:1800-BIRDING (free from landlines in Australia)  or +61 402 738 855
(our office is staffed most, but not all, weekdays. If your phone call is urgent please phone Peter Waanders on +61 409 763 172)a:PO Box 2008 BERRI SA 5343
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>