birding-aus

Christmas Raptor Wrap

To: Penny Brockman <>, Birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: Christmas Raptor Wrap
From: Drew Davison <>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 06:33:03 +0000

Hi Penny,

No, not a Brown Falcon. See my email I sent to Chris via Birding-Aus.

Regards,

Drew Davison

Sent: Wednesday, 23 December 2020 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] Christmas Raptor Wrap

Yes brown falcon

--------------------

Penny Brockman

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020, at 4:26 PM, Chris Shaw wrote:

My mystery bird for Christmas is this raptor I photographed above the Stuart Highway on my way to Newhaven back in 2011. I have made a wild bet (usually wrong) but I would appreciate your views and reasons so I can label it correctly... just in case it is something else...

Regards

Chris Shaw

+61 409 675912

https://www.ararelitus.com

Experts possess more data than judgment.

COLIN POWELL, attributed, Doing Business in the New Latin America

<HR>

<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list

<BR>

</HR>