birding-aus

Golden Bowerbird bower query

To: Phil Gregory <>
Subject: Golden Bowerbird bower query
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 12:41:00 +1100
With the greatest respect Phil, what are your reservations about flash use?
What are your observations re effect on birds behaviour?
Chris Charles

www.licole.com.au
https:
Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Oct 2020, at 12:17 pm, Phil Gregory <> wrote:

Can someone please update me on what if any regulations cover photography at Golden Bowerbird bowers? We currently have someone who has set up a blind with flash devices near a bower, and I seem to recall that this is not permitted? If we see a passing ranger we will ask him what the situation is, maybe you can get permits or something but somehow I suspect this is simply a keen photographer.
Thanks
Phil Gregory
ornithological writer/tour leader/tour facilitator
Field Guides / Sicklebill Safaris / Cassowary Tours
PO Box 597
Malanda
QLD 4885
Australia

Ph: +61 7 4096 8063

Email: m("s2travel.com.au","info");" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);" class="">
Website1: http://www.sicklebillsafaris.com OR www.birder.travel

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>