birding-aus

Scientific American - Silent Birds

To: "'Chris Shaw'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Scientific American - Silent Birds
From: "Stephen Ambrose" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 19:59:43 +1000

Hi Chris,

We do have rigorous and proper ecological research into the conservation of our wetland birds.  Richard Kingsford’s research group at the University of NSW is a good (but not the only) example of this happening over the long-term.  You can pick up some of the research publications from this group from Richard’s university web page https://www.bees.unsw.edu.au/richard-kingsford.

Kind regards,

Stephen

Stephen Ambrose

Ryde, NSW