birding-aus

Climate change

To: Michael Hunter <>
Subject: Climate change
From: Chris Melrose <>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:27:37 +1000
I wouldn’t call an exponential rise in atmospheric carbon since the industrial
revolution natural, would you?  All they have to do is look at the graph in the
booklet published by the Australian Academy of Sciences (free to view on the
web). It is an excellent publication by the way- I just can’t remember what
it’s called.

Chris Melrose

> On 13 Sep 2019, at 16:03, Michael Hunter <> wrote:
>
> A significant number of anti Climate Change  activists do accept that Glob al
> Warming is real, but deny that human activity is the cause,, claiming (very
> wrongly ) it to be part of a natural cycle.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> <BR>