birding-aus

Sparrows Orr quiail

To: "" <>
Subject: Sparrows Orr quiail
From: Michael Hunter <>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 00:22:49 +1000
Speaking of quail,
                              24 hours after the first shower of rain for many
moons, five quail were feeding on our (small) lawn yesterday, the first day of
Spring, unperturbed by my wife hanging out the washing a few feet away.
                            Also at least 30 other spp as well.

                   Michael.
 at Mulgoa 50k due west of Sydney Harbour Bridge

Sent from my iPhone
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>