birding-aus

Chile/Peru

To: "'birding-aus NEW'" <>
Subject: Chile/Peru
From: "Paul Doyle" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:50:46 +1000

Hi all,

I will be in South America for a few weeks in January, and wanted to pick up a good field guide for the trip.

Anyone have any recommendations for a portable field guide covering Norther Chile, Peru and maybe Bolivia?

Seems to be a few on the market that are split into 2 volumes: Passerines and non-. I would prefer a consolidated book.

Have seen some that look very comprehensive, but since we won’t be getting to any of the rainforest-ey areas or the Amazon, I’m hoping there is something more compact that will cover the west coast/Andes only?

TIA

paul

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list