birding-aus

White-throated Needletail Sightings

To: Michael Tarburton <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: White-throated Needletail Sightings
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 09:40:51 +0000
good on you Mike!!!
I love your work...

🙂 martin cachard
trinity beach, cairns, FNQ

From: Birding-Aus <> on behalf of Michael Tarburton <>
Sent: Saturday, 8 June 2019 7:37 PM
To: Birding-Aus
Subject: [Birding-Aus] White-throated Needletail Sightings

G’day avid bird watchers.  I have just completed adding all of the last seasons WTNT sightings to my database and so are ready to start working on the season’s statistics.

So if you have any sightings please let me have them pretty soon.  Many thanks to all those who have already sent their sightings to me or to either atlas, or to your regional reporter.

It is still frustrating that some people are still not counting or estimating the numbers of WTNT they are seeing - which makes their reporting useless for the purpose of defining the decline of this species.

Hopefully it will not be too long before I email out the results.

Happy birding till then.

Mike Tarburton

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list