birding-aus

Final WTNT counts please.

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Final WTNT counts please.
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:25:56 +1000
The White-throated Needletail’s are ending their visit to Australia (at least
one has reached Vietnam, & two have reached China).  I have received or located
only 9 sightings for April, so this is a reminder to please get your latest
sightings to me so I can add them and those from the Atlas and then see how
much the decline of this species has progressed this year.  Canberra is still
looking at the application to have this species listed and I await their
decision.  Whichever way it goes the more flock counts we have the more we can
be sure of what is happening.

Thank you to all those that have already sent the seasons sightigns to me -
very much appreciated.

All the best

Mike Tarburton

<HR>