birding-aus

Update - Two spots available Jan 19th Crowdy Head pelagic (none on Sunda

To: Hunterbirding <>, Birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: Update - Two spots available Jan 19th Crowdy Head pelagic (none on Sunday 20th).
From: Michael Kearns via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 03:06:13 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all,

There are now two spots available on the Saturday Jan 19th pelagic and none on the Sunday (for the pelagic trip I am organizing from Crowdy Head, NSW).

 I have just spoken to the skipper about the weather forecast and at this stage the trip for Sunday looks good but the Saturday trip could go either way in terms of whether it can go ahead. So people who want to book in for Saturday should bear this in mind.

Cheers,
Michael