birding-aus

Big Thanks

To: <>
Subject: Big Thanks
From: "barney" <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 16:38:49 +1000

A big thank you to the people who took the time to give me some tips on where to find birds etc during my

two weeks in Anglesea, your advice was certainly appreciated.

Special thanks to Greg Buzza who came down from Melbourne to show us around the Western Treatment Plant, and how good is this bloke, Ken Haines who offered to come all the way from North Croydon to show me around which he did on two mornings.

Didn’t know me but was willing to give up his time to show an old fellow from Qld. this beautiful neck of the woods and willingly shared his great knowledge.

I don’t think I missed seeing many of the local birds, but will certainly be back again.

Barney.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>