birding-aus

RFI "Rock Warbler Spot"

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: RFI "Rock Warbler Spot"
From: MADELON LANE <>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 17:21:17 +1100
We went to Lee’s Pinch Lookout Walk, then drove on further down that road for a few kms ( about 8 I think) and stopped at the gate on the left with a sign ‘Goulburn River National Park ‘ and walked down the Gully which turns into a Gorge, and the route is sporadically marked. Saw ROCKWARBLERS, Speckled Warblers, Glossy Black Cockatoos, Brown Treecreepers and quite a few other species, excellent birding.