birding-aus

Killer Claws

To: Gordon Claridge <>
Subject: Killer Claws
From: Michael Hunter <>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 17:16:11 +1100
Thanks Gordon,

                           Tawny Frogmouths may be active at night and usually
well camouflaged during the day, but not invisible, so it would be surprising
if POs did not feed on them when the can, your evidence is pretty convincing.
                          And POs must bite off their heads.

                           Sounds like your house is in a fabulous position
with an enviable birdlist .

               Cheers

                 Michael

Sent from my iPhone