birding-aus

Chiltern or not?

Subject: Chiltern or not?
From: Falk Wicker <>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:18:58 +1100
Hi Maris,

If you are staying near Healesville some good options would be,
- Donnelly's Weir (Badger Weir is not open to the public yet after some bad storm damage in 2017)
- Toolangi SF, particularly Wirrawilla and Tanglefoot trails
- Yellingbo CR
- Maroondah Reservoir (there are a few good tracks)
- Healesville Sanctuary (good range of the more common bushbirds)

Check ebird to see what you can expect/what your priorities match up with...

Cheers,
Falk