birding-aus

Advice Please - what should a visiting british birder do?

Subject: Advice Please - what should a visiting british birder do?
From: Nick Brooks via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 23:55:25 +0100
Hi Folks,

I am coming to Australia in a couple of weeks for a solo birding trip and
have planned an itinerary that includes Capertee and Barren Grounds before
heading off to Victoria. However, with the dry conditions, and an absence
of Regent's Honeyeater reports in Capertee, I am wondering whether I would
be better off replacing my NSW leg with a trip to Tasmania. Can anybody
offer me advice on whether I should keep to my original plan (because the
dry conditions won't make that much difference) or head to Tasmania for
five days and leave Capertee for another time?

All advice appreciated.

cheers

Nick
<HR>