birding-aus

Re swimming Frogmouth

To: Laurie Knight <>, David White <>
Subject: Re swimming Frogmouth
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 01:25:55 +0000
having had a good look at both David's excellent video and still images of this
bird, it seems to me that it was just having a dip to cool down after a long
stretch of hot and dry weeks.

it certainly doesn't appear to be doing anything else to me...

cheers,

martin cachard

solare whisper wildlife cruises,

daintree river, fnq