birding-aus

Osprey nest burns

To: Alan Gillanders <>, <>
Subject: Osprey nest burns
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 09:13:39 +1000
Yes, it's very sad and I agree with you Alan. We all have to take some blame. We, as a people, have allowed governments to cut funding of Parks & Wildlife departments all over Australia.

Don't get mad, get on the phone to your local member and senators. As few as 7-10 callers to a politician can change their vote on a bill, and plenty of laws have been passed on a majority of one or two.

Best, Janine