birding-aus

Gould League Bird Study Camp -advertisement (non-profit)

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Gould League Bird Study Camp -advertisement (non-profit)
From: "Greg and Val Clancy" <>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:44:45 +1000
There are still spaces available on the Gould League Bird Study Camp to be held
at Mt Wood, Sturt National Park from October 2 to October 11.  All meals are
catered and the cost is reasonable.  Some great birding areas.  For further
information and to receive an invitation please email me at  .

Regards

Greg
Dr Greg. P. Clancy
Ecologist and Birding-wildlife Guide
Organizer, Gould League Bird Study Camp Club,
| PO Box 63 Coutts Crossing NSW 2460
| 02 6649 3153 | 0429 601 960
http://www.gregclancyecologistguide.com
http://gregswildliferamblings.blogspot.com.au

I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands on which I
live and work – the Gumbaynggirr, Yaegl and Bundjalung peoples – and to pay
respect to their elders both past, present and emerging
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>