birding-aus

Perth Pelargic

Subject: Perth Pelargic
From: jannette manins <>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 07:04:46 +1000
Hello John,
I see you’re coming to Christmas and Cocos Is with us!
Are you panning a pelargic this year? We’re travelling at the moment from
Cairns, across the Simpson, up to Kakadu, Kimberley, Broome, Perth probably mid
December and round to Melbourne by Christmas. We could do a Pelargic at Port
Fairy on the way home but thought I’d ask about Perth.
Cheers, Jan

Jannette Manins
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list