birding-aus

ADVERTISEMENT - Kakadu Nature's Way Tour June 13-17

To: <>
Subject: ADVERTISEMENT - Kakadu Nature's Way Tour June 13-17
From: "Experience the Wild" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:28:49 +0930
Hello fellow Aussie birders,

We have seats left on our Kakadu Nature's Way Tour running in June 13-17,
2018. This is a great opportunity to experience Kakadu, Pine Creek and
Litchfield National Park at a leisurely pace. There is a good chance of
seeing many of the Kakadu endemic species plus most of the Top End delights
including Gouldian Finch, Hooded Parrot and Rainbow Pitta.

We visit art sites and learn about the relationship that traditional owners
have with the land and it's wildlife. The famous sunset Yellow Water Cruise
is part of this tour.

There is a maximum of only six passengers, so the tour is small enough to
afford each guest a wonderful Top End wildlife experience.

Please visit https://www.experiencethewild.com.au/?p=Tours-5-Day-Kakadu to
find out more about this tour.

Mike and Jenny Jarvis

Experience the Wild

PO Box 3776, Palmerston, NT 0831

Enquiries 0400 404 058, Mike 0429 021 160

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>