birding-aus

Great Northern (Grasswren) tour - 1 seat left (ADVERTISEMENT)

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Great Northern (Grasswren) tour - 1 seat left (ADVERTISEMENT)
From: Peter Waanders <>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:24:22 +1030
Hi all

There is one space available to join our Great Northern (Grasswren) tour in
August, the birding trip of a lifetime. We'll traverse the northern part of
Australia in the same plane we used during our 2016 Great Grasswren tour.
Visiting iconic birding destinations such as the Red Centre, Uluru, Mt Isa,
the Pilbara, the Kimberley (including Broome), Mitchell Plateau and Top
End, this trip is a real adventure (yet fully accommodated), and the list
of expected species is sure to excite. Expect to see well over 250 species,
including all northern Grasswrens (Carpentarian, Kalkadoon, Dusky,
Sandhill, Pilbara, Black and White-throated), Rufous-crowned Emu-wren,
Spinifexbird, Spinifex Pigeon, White & Chestnut-quilled Rock-pigeon,
Partridge Pigeon, Banded Fruit-dove, Kimberley Honeyeater, Buff-sided
Robin, Red-headed Honeyeater, Asian Dowitcher, Broad-billed Sandpiper, the
Broome specialties, and many, many more.

Details here: http://www.bellbirdtours.com/tours/great-northern-tour/

Or email me for further info.

cheers,

Peter

---------
Bellbird Birding Tours / Bellbird Photography Tours / Australian Birding
Store

t: 1800-BIRDING (free from landlines in Australia)  or +61 402 738 855
a: PO Box 2008 BERRI SA 5343
w: bellbirdtours.com  e:
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list