birding-aus

Port Stephens pelagic trip report Sunday 11th Feb 2018

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Port Stephens pelagic trip report Sunday 11th Feb 2018
From: Mick Roderick via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 00:11:22 +0000
I did Martin,
I have no idea what happens to things on Birding-aus sometimes. The formatting
of my text goes completely haywire and hyperlinks (that turn into some fancy
boxed-text link with an image/tags etc displaying) also don't seem to work.
Even a tinyurl still morphs into it after pasting it in. I'm sure it's a glitch
with Yahoo mail as the formatting issue has been happening for years. The links
and text go through fine from this same email address to a separate
Googlegroups email list we have in the Hunter.
Anyway, trying again
here:http://www.sossa-international.org/forum/content.php?856-Sunday-11th-February-2018-Port-Stephens-NSW-Australia ;
Mick