birding-aus

Sunshine Coast Wetlands

To: Chris Melrose <>
Subject: Sunshine Coast Wetlands
From: Marie Tarrant <>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 04:53:43 +0000
Hi Chris
I often visit Mooloolah because I've a sister there and when I do I always
make a point of calling into Ewan Maddock Dam via Kowald Street entry off
the Tunnel Ridge Road (between Landsborough and Mooloolah).  It's a great
birding spot; both the dam for waterbirds and the surrounding bush for bush
birds.  A good variety there.............

Marie Tarrant

--
Marie Tarrant
Kobble Creek,  Qld