birding-aus

BIG THANKS re RFI South Africa

To: "" <>
Subject: BIG THANKS re RFI South Africa
From: Martin Woodward <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 07:25:13 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Wow, a big thanks to all the fellow birders who responded to my RFI for
South Africa.

I'll digest the information overnight and get back to some with a few follow
up questions, if I may.

To me, this shows the great value of the birding-aus forum.

I'll repay in kind with trip report when I return for the benefit of future
South Africa visitors.

Regards and Best Wishes

Martin Woodward