birding-aus

White-throated Needletails at Ryde, Sydney (and Canada Bay)

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: White-throated Needletails at Ryde, Sydney (and Canada Bay)
From: Philip Griffin <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 04:13:45 +0000
Around the time (probably 0820hr) and on the same day (Thursday, 11th
January), that Cathy was seeing her needletails in Ryde, I was driving
through the Sydney suburb of Canada Bay with around 40 needletails swirling
around on either side of the road and overhead.

Always good to see them!

Philip Griffin

*To*: "
<m("birding-aus.org","birding-aus");">https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=>"