birding-aus

A great day's birding

To: Peter Shute <>, "" <>
Subject: A great day's birding
From: MADELON LANE <>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 00:03:53 +0000
Thanks Peter,
No I didn’t realise that the email was not to whole group, will watch out
for that next time, pretty new to this list, thanks for letting me know. If
I send this to the group as well by specifying it in the To section it may
work, will try that.
 We have the rifle sight on the camera on the tripod so get most of the
advantages that way but it would help with that awful situation when you
are dancing around in frustration as the cameraman just cannot find the
bird! And my directions are not working! Usually when you have a new bird
too. And I have the advantage if he finds the bird, once you see the bird
in the viewscreen it is easier to get it in the bins.
Cheers Madelon

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
<HR>