birding-aus

Older gentleman birder from USA requests help in Bendigo/Heathcote area

To: "" <>
Subject: Older gentleman birder from USA requests help in Bendigo/Heathcote area
From: Bill Thomas via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 01:54:40 +0000
Greetings from Montana and Arizona in the US.  I am a retired wildlife
biologist and I am requesting help with your birds in the Bendigo/ Heathcote
areas. I will be arriving the afternoon of Jan 30th and have all day on the
31st.  Birds of the box-ironbark habitats interest me: honeyeaters, wrens,
robins, etc.  I will have a car and will decide where to stay depending on if
anyone will help me for all or part of a day.  Looking forward to meeting
birders from the Bendigo/Heathcote areas.
Please help.  My email is   Hoping to hear from you.
Thank you.
Bill Thomas

Sent from my iPad

<HR>