birding-aus

expensive birding. Putta Bucca Wetlands.

To: "" <>
Subject: expensive birding. Putta Bucca Wetlands.
From: michael hunter <>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 02:18:11 +0000
Hi All,

Re Expensive Central Tablelands birding;

Catering to well heeled aliens in particular, good value if they see all the
birds listed, which they should, seasonally adjusted perhaps for a couple of
spp.

We spent the weekend in Mudgee, at the fabulous Huntington Music Festival,
occasionally drowned out by Wattlebirds and Galahs.

The nearby Putta Bucca wetland always worth a visit, lots of species.  A local
birder said that Plum Headed Finches were photographed nesting there last week
but we dipped on that one, although last seen in Capertee Valley.

                                         Cheers

                                                 Michael

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list