birding-aus

Red Goshawk

To: John Tongue <>
Subject: Red Goshawk
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:09:37 +0000
I have looked at sightings of Red Goshawk on eBird and here is the map.
The red X is approximately the position of Farina, SA.

​The range depicted is broadly consistent with that in the 2nd Atlas of
Australian Birds and HANZAB.  The map in Stephen Debus' book  "Birds of
Prey of Australia" joins up all the distinct patches.

Martin Butterfield
http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/