birding-aus

Ecuador

To: Paul Dodd <>
Subject: Ecuador
From: Iain Campbell <>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:15:21 +0000
Hi all,

Well I am biased because I built Tandayapa Bird Lodge
wee.tandayapabirdlodge.com.  But bias aside, it has more hummingbird species
coming to the feeders than anywhere else on earth

Also check out Tropical Birding www.tropicalbirding.com as we can arrange tours
around he region

Cheers,
Iain Campbell

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 12, 2017, at 4:15 AM, Paul Dodd <> wrote:
>
> Hi birders,
>
> Ruth and I are heading to Ecuador. We have a Galápagos trip planned, of
> course - but will have a week in the country before then (and have no problem
> with travelling). Can anyone recommend must-visit places and local guides?
> Also, any recommendations for field guides and/or apps?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul Dodd
> South Melbourne, Victoria
> <HR>