birding-aus

Old Issues of Wingspan

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Old Issues of Wingspan
From: Nicholas <>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 01:07:08 +0000
Hi

Does anyone need old issues of Wingspan and Birdlife magazine (plus a few Bird
Observer, State of Australia's Birds etc)?

I've kept a lot of them since about 2000 but i've run out of space due to a
renovation and would like to give them away.

Please email me directly if you want any.

All the best

Nick

PS: They would be available to pick up from either Nicholson St in Melbourne or
from the Melbourne suburb of Coburg
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>