birding-aus

Birding-Aus

To: 'Katelyn Chaney' <>, "" <>
Subject: Birding-Aus
From: Paul Doyle <>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 07:28:08 +0000
Hi,
No idea where Katelyn is geographically located, but if she has some kids
who would like an introduction to 'actual' birdwatching (which is even
better than on-line resources!) , someone in Katelyn's locality may be happy
to volunteer some time to take her/kids to a good local spot?
Katelyn, I'm happy to volunteer if you are in my vicinity of Sutherland,
southern Sydney.
Paul