birding-aus

Photos for BoP's and Bowerbirds

To: "" <>
Subject: Photos for BoP's and Bowerbirds
From: Sicklebill Safaris <>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:00:25 +0000
My thanks to all the folks who responded with photos for the above project,
I am now very well endowed with Western Bowerbird pix and got quite a few
other items that may be of use. Still missing a good male Paradise
Riflebird, and some gaps remain for New Guinea, but my appeal got some good
results, for which many thanks
Phil Gregory
Sicklebill Safaris/Cassowary House/Cassowary Tours
PO Box 387,
Kuranda,
QLD 4881,
Australia