birding-aus

Photos still needed for BOP's and Bowerbirds

To: "" <>
Subject: Photos still needed for BOP's and Bowerbirds
From: Phil Gregory <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 01:27:40 +0000
This is my last appeal for images that may be suitable for the Birds of
Paradise and Bowerbirds title that is being finalised  for  A & C Black/Helm
Publishers.
We can pay a modest fee if the image is used, and obviously credit the photo.
My thanks to those who so kindly sent in some very useful photos thus far, I
will let you know what gets chosen in due course.

Bowerbirds
All the New Guinea Black-eared group- Arfak. Huon, Northern, Black-capped and
Black-eared
Arfak White-eared and Tan-capped Bowerbird

Streaked Bowerbird and bower
Huon Bowerbird and bower
Archbold’s Bowerbird male and also the bower
Masked Bowerbird and bower
Flame Bowerbird better shots of male and female - Sam Woods where are you?

Western Bowerbird and bower

Stir a few gaps in the BoP’s, though I did fill a few hard ones on the last
appeal

Obi Paradise Crow
Paradise Crow

Jobi Manucode
Crinkle-collared Manucode
Tabula Manucode
Trumpet Manucode except gouldii from Cape York

Arfak Astrapia
Splendid Astrapia
Princess Stephanie’s Astrapia good male

Short-tailed Paradigalla

Carola’s Parotia
Eastern Parotia
Bronze Parotia

King of Saxony female plumage

King Bird of Paradise female plumage

Superb Bop any females and Arfak taxon male

Goldie’s Bird of Paradise

Wallace’s Standardwing

Please send any that might be suitable and thanks for your help

Phil Gregory
 <>
ornithological writer/tour leader/tour facilitator
Field Guides / Sicklebill Safaris / Cassowary House / Cassowary Tours
PO Box 387
Kuranda
QLD 4881
Australia