birding-aus

RFI Singapore

To: 'Jenny Stiles' <>, "" <>
Subject: RFI Singapore
From: Mike Wood <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 05:12:14 +0000
Hello Jenny

Last October we visited Singapore and used a local guide by the name of Wan
Ling. She showed us around Sungei Buloh Wetland and we were thoroughly
satisfied with her service. It was a very enjoyable half-day visit.

Here is her email address:

And here is her phone number: +65 96522865

Just let me know if you would like a little more detailed information.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Regards,
Mike