birding-aus

Best of Top End Birding - ADVERTISEMENT

To: "" <>
Subject: Best of Top End Birding - ADVERTISEMENT
From: Experience the Wild <>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 09:20:42 +0000
Would you like to see the Top End birds during the 'cooler' time of the
year? We still have two seats available on our Best of Top End Birding tour
July 19-27, 2017. For more info please check
https://www.experiencethewild.com.au/?p=Tours-9-Day-Best-of-Top-End

Enquire about our late booking deal!!

Mike and Jenny Jarvis
Experience the Wild
PO Box 3776, Palmerston, NT 0831
Enquiries 0400 404 058, Mike 0429 021 160

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>