birding-aus

Regent Honeyeater Field Officer

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: Regent Honeyeater Field Officer
From: Dean Ingwersen <>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 12:43:24 +0000
Hi Chris and all,

I'm the current Regent Honeyeater recovery coordinator and have been since
2009, when BirdLife Australia took over the role of coordinating the recovery
program for the species.  At that time we took over from what is now the NSW
Office of Environment and Heritage, and the two previous recovery coordinators
were Tiffany Mason and David Geering.  I should also mention that I'm ably
assisted in NSW by Mick Roderick who works on BirdLife Australia's Woodland
Birds for Biodiversity project, and he does a number of field-based and
coordinating activities for Regent Honeyeaters too (and to a lesser extent
Swift Parrots).

More information on our work can be found here:
http://birdlife.org.au/projects/woodland-birds-for-biodiversity/regent-honeyeater-wl

I hope that helps, and please contact us if you need any information for the
species.

Regards, Dean

Dean Ingwersen | Woodland Bird Program Manager and
Regent Honeyeater recovery coordinator

BirdLife Australia
Suite 2-05, 60 Leicester Street, Carlton VIC 3053
M 0409 348 553 | T 03 9347 0757 ext 247 | F 03 9347 9323
<> |
birdlife.org.au<http://birdlife.org.au>
ABN 75 149 124 774

[BirdLife Australia logo]<http://birdlife.org.au/>

[Follow BirdlifeOz]<https://twitter.com/BirdlifeOz>

[Follow BirdLife Australia's public
updates]<https://www.facebook.com/BirdLifeAustralia>

Hi

Does anyone know if there is still a field officer, I remember a long

time ago when David Geering monitored the Capertee Valley for nesting

and tracking the success of the population, but I do not know if he was

the last and if so when he finished.

Cheers Chris

[http://www.birdlife.org.au/images/uploads/branch_images/KBA-staff_email-footer.png]<http://birdlife.org.au/campaigns>

Conserving the most important places left
for life on Earth. Find out how<http://birdlife.org.au/campaigns>